Sysadmin on the everlasting journey of learning. Always in search for an opportunity to prove myself and to learn something new.
My addiction is learning and my main goal is to excel in every aspect of Linux/Unix system administration. ;-)
August 2018 – Present
Systems administration, troubleshooting and project deployment tasks. Tight collaboration with developers to integrate best practices and to streamline application delivery.
- AWS Administration (Route 53, Cloudfront, EC2, LoadBalancers, ECS and others.)
- Automating tasks with Ansible
- Setting up CI/CD process using tools such as SemaphoreCI
- Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting various programs and services such as Nginx, PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL
December 2017 – August 2018
Systems administration, troubleshooting and setup tasks as well as collaboration with customers on time or downtime sensitive tasks.
Working with technologies like:
- Debian but also with a little bit of CentOS.
- Setting up new websites with accent on optimization and/or high availability
- Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting various services like: Apache, HAProxy, Nginx, PHP, Supervisor, PM2, Percona, Sphinx, Redis, Memcached, MCRouter, Monit, Bind, Postfix
- Working with Puppet automation system
Level 3 Technical support
January 2017 – November 2017 (11 months)
Performing systems administration, troubleshooting and setup tasks as well as the 3rd level support for end users.
- Finding hardware and software related issues and resolving them.
- Performing server or service level configuration analysis and proposing changes.
- Setting up new servers and services.
- Maintaining multiple dedicated and shared hosting environments.
- Troubleshooting advanced issues, inspecting configuration issues and performing performance optimizations.
- Working with various web, email, database and other technologies like Apache, Lightspeed, Nginx, Apache Tomcat, PHP, Ruby, JSP, cPanel, Plesk, MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, Exim, Postfix, Dovecot, OpenVPN, BIND, PowerDNS, MyDNS
- Working with various operating systems. Mainly CentOS and CloudLinux but also with Ubuntu and Debian.
- Working with various virtualization technologies like XEN, OpenVZ, Onapp, KVM, VMWARE etc.
- Installing, configuring and using R1Soft CDP.
- Performing application level, user level and root level compromise analysis.
- Proposing new solutions to common tasks and issues as well as testing and documenting the state of new (Alpha and Beta) products.
Level 2 Technical support
July 2016 – December 2016 (6 months)
- Providing customer support for multiple web hosting companies.
- Troubleshooting various server related issues.
- Testing server configurations and proposing solutions to the clients.
- Working with various web hosting services (Apache, Lightspeed, PHP, cPanel, MySQL, Exim etc.).
- Using various virtualization technologies (OpenVZ, XEN, VMWare etc.).
- Working with CloudLinux and its utilities.
- Server performance analysis.
Linux System Administrator
February 2014 – July 2016 (2 years 6 months)
- Creation and instalation of virtual and dedicated servers (mainly CentOS).
- Virtual server creation and administration via OpenNebula management interface.
- Automatisation of OS installation and configuration via Kickstart.
- Configuring and maintaining multiple shared and dedicated web hosting environments.
- cPanel, Apache, PHP, Exim, MySQL, and Monit configuration and maintenance.
- Setting up backup policies on R1Soft CDP.
- Troubleshooting various problems regarding above mentioned services and user applications.
- Simple bash scripting.
May 2012 – February 2014 (1 year 10 months)
- Technical support for Windows and Linux servers.
- Simultaneous work across multiple communication channels (phone / live chat / e-mail).
- Support with installing miscellaneous read made Web applications for users of our services.
- Monitoring of servers and its services.
- Troubleshooting various website, database and email related problems.
cPanel & WHM System Administrator I Certification
August 2016 – August 2017
License Number 253490321761470905666
cPanel & WHM Administrator Certification
July 2016 – July 2017
License Number 238790321751469004201
cPanel & WHM Administrator Certification (CWA)
February 2019 – February 2020
License Number 8c58-7b63-499e-1a85z
cPanel & WHM Sales Professional
July 2016 – July 2018
License Number 238990321671469006674